“Has the last few years left you feeling anxious, off balance or maybe even overwhelmed?” ❤️
You are not alone. There has already been so much disruption and uncertainty, and it doesn’t look like it will end anytime soon. So when the outer world becomes less and less stable, it is critical that you build up your inner strength and resources to meet the challenge.
In this 7-part series, Ken and Jacqueline will be teaching a variety of simple meditations and practices to help you weather the storms of your life, more effectively. Through them, you will develop:
– a more calm, focused and self-regulated mind-body.
– a brighter awareness.
– a greater capacity for enjoyment, and for creating positive neural structure – storing mental sunshine🌻.
– a more constructive POV for dealing with difficulty.
– more self-compassion and self-confidence.
– a greater ability to “take a hit” and process it.
– a deeper sense of inner balance grounded in deep insight.
– and an increasing ability to ‘’take action” regardless of what is happening.
Jacqueline and I have been practising and teaching meditation for over 30 years!
In-Person Location: 42 Quebec St. (Guelph Youth Dance, Downtown Guelph)
On-Line attendance is also an option via Zoom
Please email or call us if you have any questions!